Frequently Asked Questions
We are trying to answer all questions that you might have in here, despite of the standard site structure and design the site has. Please kindly check following FAQs before contacting us.
Please note that your messages will be responded by one of our professionals in regards to your matter.
our product list
desired items to cart
When ready to place order, click checkout and insert information
Submit Order and await “Order Shipped” Email/Phone Call
Our delivery trucks are on the road Monday-Friday from 11AM-4PM
As soon as your order is received by us we will contact you regarding the status of your order and when you can expect it. If there are further questions regarding your order do not hesitate to contact us.
Currently, making an account is optional, but we would encourage you to make an account for future savings and customer loyalty programs.
All of our employees from order takers to drivers are taking added measures to ensure all food and invoicing is handled with the upmost safety and care. This means: wearing gloves and masks in our warehouse and keeping a safe distance of 2 meters with our team.
Give us a call as soon as you can, we do not do exchanges because of our contactless promise but we will arrange for you to be refunded with applicable reasoning.
- Custom items, bed pads, bed wedges, suspensories, tissues, athletic support, incontinent products, braces, pillowa, swimsuits, stethoscopes, compression stockings, mattresses, breast prosthesis, and any other items that come in direct contact with a patient’s skin or body
- expired items (if applicable)
- If the items received for exchange or return are not in its sellable condition due to any improper storage, spoilage or damaged packaging
Returns and Defective items:
- A product found to be defective or shipped in error may be returned within 7 days of purchase with original receipt.
- Any items that are damaged will require special inspection and/or documentation that would allow Davisville Home Healthcare to file a claim with the respective carrier/manufacturer
- Any and all other returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 20%
Except for the non-returnable items and at the seller’s descretion, products that are not defective, damaged or was shipped in error may be accepted under the following terms and conditions:
- All items must be received in unopened cases and be in-tact with the original packaging;
- Must be received within 7 days of date of purchase with the original receipt.
exchanges will be offered for the same product or a product of equal value at the store’s discretion.
Davisville Home Healthcare reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time and for any reason. Davisville Home Healthcare reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return.